Welcome to Cannock Chase Camra PLEASE NOTICE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE OR MAINTAINED. The new website is http://www.camracannockchase.wordpress.com
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Sunday, 11:00 : On 12 December, the UK will go to the polls for a #GeneralElection. We need your help to ensure your local candidates know the importance of beer and pubs. We're asking candidates to sign up to our #PledgeForPubs. Click here to lobby your candidates ➡️ camra.org.uk/pubs/pledge-fo… pic.twitter.com/FMaNEBgNQ6
- Saturday, 20:29 : RT @GBBFWinter: We need your help! The Great British Beer Festival Winter in Birmingham is looking for volunteers. Please sign up here winter.gbbf.org.uk/volunteer/ #gbbfw #camra #beerfestival #volunteer #Volunteering @CAMRA_Official
- Saturday, 12:00 : Why not surprise the beer lover in your life with CAMRA Gift Membership this Christmas? 🎄 #GiftMembership means a year of enjoyment, and includes a subscription to BEER magazine & What's Brewing, £30 of vouchers, and more! Buy Gift Membership today 🍻👉 ow.ly/el5l50xc6uQ pic.twitter.com/AhvQO8nuQQ
- Friday, 16:45 : Happy #FunFactFriday! 🎉 Have you heard this one? It is said that 'Belgian lace' acts as an indicator of quality in beer 🍻 Join CAMRA today 👉 ow.ly/JLDA50rrTZy pic.twitter.com/J051PRBSHz
- Friday, 14:37 : RT @BushelPeckCider: Only just seen this. Need to share as it reveals so beautifully the care, skill and attention that goes into making certain ciders. #realcider twitter.com/camra_official…
Cannock Camra Social Media
Twitter / Cannock_CAMRA
- Friday, 12:10 : We are happy to announce that the 2020 @Cannock_CAMRA Beer Festival will be from 17th to 19th September. More details as we sort them out.
- Monday 11 November, 19:14 : Beer Festival wash-up meeting at @LinfordArms on Wednesday at 7.30pm, let's see how we did.
- Thursday 7 November, 20:24 : Many thanks to @Sankeystaphouse for their hospitality at our branch meeting last night. They also received a certificate from our Cider Rep for the quality of their cider. pic.twitter.com/gugCCMbrdd
- Tuesday 5 November, 21:08 : Just to confirm that our Branch Meeting tomorrow night is at Sankeys Taphouse, Lambourne House, Bridgcross Road, Burntwood WS7 2BX at 8pm.
- Sunday 27 October, 22:00 : RT @ParliPubOTY: We have a contender! The Arcade in Cannock Chase nominated for @ParliPubOTY by @amandamilling #ParliPubOTY pic.twitter.com/pUyqeRlVHn