Welcome to Cannock Chase Camra
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 19:05 : If you're hosting a #MildMonth event this May, don't forget to send the details to email@example.com so we can add it to our listings!
- Monday, 08:55 : RT @CAMRABooks: Historic Coaching Inns of the Great North Road by @RogerProtz is now available! Order your copy here today:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Monday, 12:50 : But it doesn’t end there, @BeerDayBritain has been extended to run over the long weekend until June 18th #CheersToBeer
- Monday, 12:45 : It’s official! @BeerDayBritain is back and will take place on 15 June #CheersToBeer 🍺
- Monday, 09:00 : Happy Monday ! We're back in the office and will be in touch with anyone who has got in touch over the weekend as soon as possible
Cannock Camra Social Media
Twitter / Cannock_CAMRA
- Thursday 20th April, 19:01 : RT @mart4ale: Fancy sponsoring a barrel of ale @Cannock_CAMRA #BeerFestival in Sept? Company name made known to 1.5k visitors over weekend.. #CannockHour
- Monday, 13:16 : Preparations for the CANNOCK BEER FESTIVAL have now begun! We are looking for someone to support our committee in seeking sponsorships.
- Monday 17th April, 17:20 : RT @NWalesBeerFest: @Cannock_CAMRA Do any of your branch fancy a trip to May’s North Wales Beer & Cider Festival in Wrexham? Free entry for CAMRA members!
- Thursday 13th April, 19:08 : RT @Cynicscorner: @Cannock_CAMRA Ale trail @NewhallArms, Shiny Pail Ale #springsprint
- Wednesday 12th April, 20:10 : RT @mart4ale: There is still time to partake in the @Cannock_CAMRA #springsprint #aletrail & experience many different Ales whilst supporting local pubs